-version 3.0- feat. Cloud Strife

For past layouts, click here.

Welcome.

Welcome to "Nekkid Creativity". This is a haven where I could show the more creative side of me. I may not be the best blender, but I hope you would appreciate what I came up with. Please feel free to drop your comment on my guestbook, or you could even email me. Thanks

Navigations.

::H.O.M.E::
::G.R.A.P.H.I.C.S::
::A.V.A.T.A.R.S::
::W.A.L.L.P.A.P.E.R.S::
::T.U.T.O.R.I.A.L.S::
::A.F.F.I.L.I.A.T.E.S::
::.C.R.E.D.I.T.S::

Webmaster.

Name: Fredy Kosman
Location: Singapore
Email: f.kosmanz@gmail.com
MSN: ultimate_vengeance
My Blog: click here

Affiliates.

coming soon...

Link Me.



Cred!ts.

blogger
blogskins
brushes
designer
photoshop elements 2.0

History.

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005

Visited.

hit counters
Comcast Internet Service Provider

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yay! I'm Back Again

I have been blending loads, I just have been extremely busy with my personal stuffs to update this site. However, I decided to take this holiday opportunity to have a much needed face-lift for this site.

As you can see, I've changed the layout. It's now at its Version 3.0 featuring Could Strife from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Child. Fantastic movie by the way. :)

I've added tons and tons of blends, graphics, avatars onto its respective sections. So be sure to check them out. Also, I've made sure that my graphics are more well-organized now. :)

A new section - "Tutorial". It's still at a very green stage. But as time goes by, I'll be adding more tutorials and blending tips for all beginners to blending. All tutorials are for Photoshop 7, but other programmes might have some similar applications too.

There are of course other sections that I'll be adding as time goes by, such as "Media" and lots more. As for now, please enjoy your stay here to a brand new Nekkid Creativity. :)

Be creative, it's great for your soul.

Lots of love,
Fredy

k0smanZz 12:27 AM